- RE/MAX Associates averaged more than twice as many transaction sides as the average of all other agents: 15.1 to 7.
- At $3 million per agent, the RE/MAX average sales volume was 60% higher than the average of all other agents.
- Ranked by most transaction sides per agent, RE/MAX brokerages claimed 44 of the top 50 spots.*
Despite difficult market conditions, RE/MAX Brokers and Agents posted gains in 2011 compared to the REAL Trends results for 2010:
- RE/MAX Associates averaged 15.1 sides per agent, 4% more than 2010.
- RE/MAX brokerages appearing in the survey both years increased their transaction sides by 3% and their sales volume by 1%.
- Keller Williams did not place any brokerages in the Top 50, based on most transaction sides per agent.
- Century 21 agents sold half as much as RE/MAX Associates, both in average sales volume and average transaction sides.
- Coldwell Banker-NRT agents trailed RE/MAX Associates, both in average sales volume and average transaction sides by more than 2 to 1.
- Prudential had 75% more agents in the report than RE/MAX, but completed 38% fewer sides.
Source: REAL Trends “REAL Facts” report containing 2011 data provided by U.S. brokerages that chose to participate. Prudential and Real Living do not include Home Services of America. *Three of Top 50 brokerages were independent and not
listed here. ©2012 RE/MAX LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated.