The success of every real estate office depends on the quality of its agents. At RE/MAX Estate Properties, the agents have a high degree of professionalism, averaging 11.5 years in the real estate profession of which an average of 8 years has been spent in the local market. The agents at RE/MAX Estate Properties, with their extensive experience, have established a large clientele of satisfied customers. The results are that many of our listed properties are sold “In house.”
The long-range professionalism and synergism at RE/MAX Estate Properties are powerful elements that work together to insure our clients the best representation available in the real- estate industry. We stress the need for a harmonious atmosphere within our sales organization. We believe the blend of good production and knowledgeable agents sharing and working together is paramount to a successful, top-producing sales team. We will accept only agents that fit these parameters, guaranteeing the maximum benefits of operating under the Maximum Commission concept.
The Benefits of association with RE/MAX are:
- Part of the RE/MAX International real estate network, comprised of tens of thousands of offices across the United States, Canada and other continents.
- Very selective hiring standards. Highly experienced agents and support staff.
- Exceptional administrative staff, 7 days a week.
- Weekly marketing meeting for all Sales Associates.
- Listing booklets insuring professional presentation to sellers.
- Computerized MLS and office administration.
- Attractive, neat, well-organized offices.
- International Referral System – second to none.
- Advertising dedicated to making our phones ring and maintaining a high degree of visibility.
- Courier service between offices, escrow and Associations of Realtors.
- A purchasing agent on staff to help agents purchase individual tools for selling real estate.
- A graphics professional on staff to supply agents with flyers, brochures, etc.
- Advertising staff to coordinate advertising and public relations services.